Welcome! Your mutal assistance

I am very pleased to meet you;
 
I have a great desire to contact you. I require your assistance as a relative of my late client who was a business magnate that lived in Europe for over a decade. I got your contact through your country municipal WebPages, while searching for any possible (Relative) or Last Name to him.
 
Our work is subject to the attorney-client privilege and protection applicable to us as attorneys. My Names are Rafael Jorge Lazaro a legal representative, personal Attorney to an expatriate building contractor, promoter with an independent business magnate that lived in Europe.
 
I want you to follow up regarding the email I sent to you. My number is Ph: +011 (34) 632-85-6061.It will work well for you. It's more professional and that you have to be more serious about it. I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you and I'll be happy to explain further about.
 
 
Reply strictly to my personnel Email: rafelazro@gmail.com
With your Telephone Number for effective communication and oral clarification on how to proceed next.
 
Your Printed Name: ----------------------
Telephone Number: -----------------------
 
Respectfully yours,
Rafael Jorge Lazaro | (Consultant)
+ (34) 632-85-6061

Comentários:

Postar um comentário

/
 
© 2009 | Escolinha Dominical On Line | Por *Templates para VOCÊ*